08 January 2009

Genuinely disgusted !!!

, Today, Kimmie has been refused entry into the United Kingdom, by the immigration office.
They have locked her up in a room for several hours, with poor commodities, interviewed her, and found her entry illegal.
They sent her back on a plane, back to New York, straight away.
The reason? - They judgement.
What a judgement I say, which they couldn't even explain clearly.

Apparently, they don't like her being here doing nothing, although they were quite clear that she had no status to do anything while living here as a visitor. They say that last time she came, she didn't work, since she couldn't due to the law, but this time it wasn't good for her to come and just stay here with me since she will have nothing to do still, although they are quite clear that I am able to fully support her financially -- They asked me three times and accepted.
They also know that in America, Kimmie has no resources of her own, but they prefer sending her there, although she has me here, with a stable job and a secured accomodation.

There was too many contradictions from them.
I am confused.
At the final of it, they said that she would spend too much time in England.

I feel genuinely disgusted by the lack of thinking and the absence of heart from people whom by lack of understanding of the sense of the law, destroy honest and simple people's lives for the sake of achieving targets.
Am I senselessly angered?
NO!!!!!!!!!!
Please visit The Home Office Official Website:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsarticles/ukbacelebratessixmonthsofsuccess

And somewhere else on their news feed I read and quote:

More foreign criminals than ever before have been kicked out of the country by the United Kingdom Border Agency in the past 12 months.The UK Border Agency's figures, announced today show it met the tough target set by the government for 2008, exceeding last year's total of 4,200 foreign criminals removed.

How nice.

What is not so nice is that now, Kimmie and I have to live separate lives again, 4000 miles away, emotionaly excausted, totally fed up, still not married, with increased anxiety and fear of the future, with quite a bit less money, and less faith in Human beings.

It is fortunate and blessed that our love is so strong.

British government: Shame on you for forcing targets without questioning judgement.
British Immigration: Shame on you for applying figures without using your head.
British Airways: Shame on you for heartlessly destroying happiness to please your boss.

Maybe I should become some sort of terrorist, looks like it's easier!!!!!!
Ok, maybe not, but still, you get my point.

Enough said.
I have a life to construct and a woman to love.
I shall apply myself to it :)

2 comments:

krystal said...

petit frère je suis tellement triste d'apprendre cette nouvelle ..... je viens juste de l'apprendre , mon ordinateur m'a lâché le 29 décembre et je viens seulement d'en avoir un nouveau ........ je vois que toi aussi après avoir découvert le bonheur de l'amour tu vas commencer à perdre aussi des illusions sur l'homme ........ comment apprendre la joie et l'amour à nos enfants dans des sociétés telles ..... Je t'aime sylvain et mon coeur est avec toi ...... je ne suis pas croyante mais je crois en la foi et la prière et pour toi, pour vous, je vais prier .....
doux et chauds baisers de france
ta grande soeur ......

Anonymous said...

I love you too, Sylv, with all my heart....we will make it....we will!!!
Our love is too strong and we won't be defeated.