what are you gonna do now?... Will you get married here?... where are you both now? I just can't believe all of this.. Sending you both big hugs x x x x x
HEY Jan & Rob !!!!!! Nice to see you here :) I am home in England, and Kimmie is back home in New York. The plan is for Kimmie to return home here in England, and we can sort it all out from here. We still want to get married in Vegas though. Later in 2009. God willing!!!!!!! Thanks for the hugs. I'll see you in Boxing day, Rob. Take care, the both of you.
2 comments:
what are you gonna do now?... Will you get married here?... where are you both now? I just can't believe all of this.. Sending you both big hugs x x x x x
Jan & Rob
HEY Jan & Rob !!!!!!
Nice to see you here :)
I am home in England, and Kimmie is back home in New York.
The plan is for Kimmie to return home here in England, and we can sort it all out from here.
We still want to get married in Vegas though. Later in 2009.
God willing!!!!!!!
Thanks for the hugs.
I'll see you in Boxing day, Rob.
Take care, the both of you.
Post a Comment